Bariatric Surgery in Fox Valley
Have you tried every diet imaginable only to be frustrated by not getting any results? Are you obese or morbidly obese? Is your weight seriously affecting your health? Do you suffer from some common health risks of obesity such as weight-related diabetes complications, reflux, high blood pressure or sleep apnea? Are you afraid that you don’t have any options? If so, you’re not alone.
Dr. Ray Georgen and Dr. Kevin Wasco are co-directors of ThedaCare’s Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence® and are experts in bariatric and weight loss surgery. We specialize in weight loss surgery, including Roux-en-Y gastric bypass and Gastric Sleeve procedures. We offer surgical expertise, pre- and post-surgery support and guidance as well as meticulous follow-up with each patient. We understand that you are on a journey and we want to support you every step of the way as you work toward living a healthier lifestyle.
Take the first step toward a healthier lifestyle and sign up for a FREE informational seminar so our team of bariatric surgeons can help you, just like we’ve helped hundreds of other patients get a new start on life.
We accept most Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial insurance plans
Schedule a Consultation
How do Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco differentiate themselves from other bariatric surgeons?
- We offer a complete multi-disciplinary program, including a menu of surgical weight loss options, nutritional education, follow-up and bariatric surgery support groups.
- We have significant experience in revision of prior bariatric surgeries.
- Our surgical results speak for themselves. Our numbers are as good, if not better, than most other practices, and are far better than the national averages.
- Our bariatric practice is located at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center – Neenah, Wisconsin, which has been recognized as a “Top 100” hospital in the United States on multiple occasions.
- Some bariatric practices will not perform surgery on patients who have a BMI upper limit of 45 because of the increased risk of complications. Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco routinely perform bariatric surgeries on patients who are considered super morbidly obese (50 or higher on the BMI scale).
- In addition to extensive experience in bariatric surgery, Dr. Georgen and Dr. Wasco have a full background in general surgery endoscopy, trauma and critical care medicine.
- Most importantly, we care about the physical and mental well-being of our patients, are very easy to talk to, and speak in terms you can understand.